- With your site open, click FILE, PUBLISH SITE...
- Enter the URL of the web server you will publish into.
- Notice the "REMOTE WEB SERVER TYPE" selections.
This will allow you to publish into a FrontPage server, WebDEV server,
FTP server, or a File System like your hard drive.
- After entering the URL, click OK
- The web server will ask you to create a web site at that location,
- Next the server will ask you to authenticate yourself with a
username and password.
- Enter the username and password, and click OK.
- Your web site will begin to publish into the new server.
- After publishing has been completed, you will see a set of 3 links at the
bottom of the screen. Click on the second choice, "VIEW YOUR REMOTE WEB SITE" to open your
site up in Internet Explorer.
Congratulations! You are published.