? Interested in how this site was
designed? Here is an overview of how I designed this using FrontPage
- Use only shades of gray.
- Apply DWT technology. (Dynamic Web Templates)
- Use layout tables and cell formatting.
- Use a CSS file. (Cascading Style Sheet)
- Keep it simple.
Steps for this site design:
- First I created a DWT using layout tables as set up a table with 5
columns and 5 rows
- Column #1 = 175 pixels.
- Column #2 = 10 pixels
- Column #3 = no value
- Column #4 = 10 pixels
- Column #5 = 150 pixels
- The table width = 700 pixels
- The table height = 100%
- Row #1, #3, & #5 = 10 pixels high
- Row # 2 = 60 pixels high
- Layout cells were created to add the curves
- Color goal was to use only shades of gray
- This DWT was then saved in a DWT subfolder
- The DWT was then attached to all pages
- Finally a CSS file was created and attached to the DWT file
- The CSS file manages all fonts, links, and colors
Here are some screen captures of the set up