|Digital Photos w/Epson Photo PC
- Take photos with the camera.
- CAREFULY plug camera into serial cable. Line up pins and PLEASE DO NOT FORCE.
- Turn on Camera before launching software.
- Launch Pixel Paint---EPSON PHOTOPC.
- Click on PhotoPC button.
- Select "Add all to Gallery"
- Once the photos have been added to your Gallery, click "CLOSE."
- You will now see your photo gallery. It looks like a film strip like this....
Double click a photo to edit and save the image.
Your photo is now in the "Easy Photo" software
package, ready to be edited or save to your folder.
- Click on "FILE" then "SAVE AS
- Enter a file name.
- Navigate to your folder.
- Save as JPG image type.
- Click OK.
^ Return to Top